We're pretty excited to see Belgian brewing legends De Struise Brouwers back in the UK, so we've decided to put together a box-set of all their releases for a special reduced price, compared to buying individually!
In this set you'll get TEN bottles covering the vast array of Struise's trademark style, from big indulgent dark beers, complex barrel-aged beauties right through to their downright bonkers experimental offerings.
* SARGASSO 2014 VINTAGE 11% - Imperial dark saison aged for SIX years in Caribbean rum barrels
* ROBERT THE GREAT 10.5% - Intense Belgian Imperial Stout dedicated to Robert The Bruce
* BLACK ALBERT 13% - Legendary oily rich imperial stout with a huge depth of flavour
* KILL & DESTROY 18% - 500 IBU Imperial Quadrupel IPA aged for 3 monks in Bourbon barrels
* XENOPHON'S WINE 11% - Big hoppy American-style barley wine collaboration with Chicago's Pipeworks brewery
* IGNIS ET FLAMMA 6.5% - Struise's big hitting IPA based on De Molen's Vuur & Vlam
* TOM8 7.0% - Dark saison brewed with tomatoes from Struise's own garden
* BLUE MONK 9.5% - Smoked Belgian dark ale
* KLOEKE BLONDE 6.0% - Wonderfully balanced Belgian blonde with light spice